Re: polypower's Lucent Soft USB-Modem with Ubuntu 9.04

If you live in a place with Verizon Wireless service, the UM175 white USB
modem they sell is plug in detected by both OpenSuSE and Ubuntu.  You need to
have Network Manager installed though.  It actually helps to have the modem
plugged in during a fresh install so everything you need gets loaded.

--
Roland Hughes, President
Logikal Solutions