Re: agrsm 11c1:0620 modem installation on Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04

RE:  agrsm06pci-2.1.80~20090825.tar.gz package
Sorry
Forgot you have a DEB package management System. Use the Debian
packaged software. It installs with
# dpkg -i  agrsm*.deb
or on Ubuntu like Systems
$ sudo dpkg -i  agrsm*.deb

This installation is without problem on my Ubuntu system, through the
start of the wvdialconf test.
Lacking the modem hardware, this step fails on my System

Report back with any failure infor when you have tested.

Marvin