Re: Help please

Marco,

See for generics:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/bigarch/archive-nineth/msg00578.html
But particulars will depend on your cellphone service Provider.
I had to pay an extra charge to enable my cellophone for Internet usage.

This is more specific guidance at:
http://www.linuxquestions.org/linux/answers/LinuxQuestions_org/CDMA_modem_phone_Howto
which came up by a Google search with: "cdma linux phone"

Report back presently.

MarvS