Re: agrsm 11c1:0620 modem installation on Ubuntu Jaunty 9.04

I have attempted to install the "agrsm-2.1.80limited" driver. The attached file "installlimited.txt" is the results. Essentially, it states that there are some files missing but I have no idea what. For kicks, I ran the agrsm-test. The results of that are in the file "agrsm-test.txt". I also tried to install the "agrsm06pci-2.1.80~20090825" with the same result as above. I did not attempt the agrsm-test after that failed install.

Can you walk me thru what needs to be done now?

Thanks for all your efforts.

Jacques Goldberg wrote:
DONE but Martin the complete URL is

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/agrsm06pci-2.1.80~20090825.tar.gz

not just agrsm.tar.gz (as quoted by Marv just to show how one unpacks such a kind of file).

Jacques

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:

Martin

Attached is the tarball packaging.

# tar zxvf agrsm.tar.gz
and see the 1stReadme.txt therein.
If you are not using the Deb installer previously sent,
the best place to unpack it is in /usr/src/ to potentially enable the
dkms support.

Jacques,
  put in the 11c11040 folder please.

MarvS