Re: T61 Issues

Andrew Rinaldi wrote:
> Daryl Styrk wrote:
>> Where do I go from here?
>>
> If this is a business critical requirement then you'll save yourself a
> ton of time and effort if you invest in a hardware modem and use HylaFAX+;
>
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/hylafax/
>
> If this is for occasional use then you should be able to work your way
> through the set-up using the Linuxant driver.
>
> Regards,
>
> Andrew Rinaldi
> Mainpine Developer Support
> USA +1 866 363 6680 | UK +44 1225 637 105
> andrew.rinaldi@xxxxxxxxxxxx | www.mainpine.com

I appreciate everyone's quick responses. However my time is extremely
limited this semester.  So I did what all students do in a pinch... Bust
out the master card and got a fax/copy/scanner/printer for $119 (HP 6500
if anyone cares) 5 hours of reading into this project was costing nearly
as much. I'm still interested in getting the darn thing to work, but it
has moved to the very bottom of my things to do list.

Thanks again, I'm sure I'll be back sometime down the road.

Daryl