Re: modem

Nitin,

Not sure what the issue is.
But try within the slmodem folder just again running
# make install
Check that the /dev/slamr0  is created:
# ls -l /dev/slamr0

There are a number of reports of successful use of the
ungrab-winmodem+ slamr drivers
Note that it is commonly necessary to
# modprobe -r slamr
# modprobe slamr

What version is shown by:
# slmodemd --version
should be 2.9.11

After:
# slmodemd -c USA /dev/slamr0
Check ports with:
# ls -l  /dev/slamr0  /dev/ttySL0

MarvS

After

between successive dialouts during the same Linux session.