Re: conexant modem and ubuntu jaunty

but my laptop is two years old, that's why I was asking whether the ubuntu hardy version of the driver could work on jaunty; however, jaunty uses pulseaudio, so this might be a problem?

cheers
	Lorenzo

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:
Lorenzo,

For Conexant chips on HDAudio cards, likely you need the newest
Linuxant hsfmodem code, because the hsfmodem code depends on   the
current ALSA audi release.

Marvin