Re: Need Info On Wisecom Modem Installation

I had also used this modem with a Caldera OpenLinux
OK
Aside from checking triivial things like external power (if any) all
you are doing is OK.
You might try installing an Intrepid series 2.27.nn kernel and testing thereon.
Jaunty is still new and may have bugs yet.

List,
   Any of you have an external modem functioning through a USB to serial cable?
If so, what is your kernel

MarvS