Re: Lazaro Rojas, Cuba

Martin,

On an experimental basis, we have added the 11c1:0630 recognition
codes to the packages serving 11c1:0620 modems.  Sadly for the few
users running tests on 11c1:0630 hardware, there have been no
successes.

LSI/AgereSystems has been informed of this problem.  But typically,
they do not upgrade their Linux code without sponsorship from some
major buyer of their chipsets.

MarvS

On Tue, Jul 21, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Antonio
Olivares<olivares14031@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Like I have told Dr. Lazaro, this 11c1 0620 agrsm modem is a difficult
> one to deal with.  I have tried several times not once, even with
> newer code that Marv sent me
> agrsm-20090502.tar.gz which is available at the site where the other
> package is BTW.  I have had kernel oops, and no success :(  But we
> will have to see if they (LSI) release some code that will support
> this modem?
>
> Regards,
>
> Antonio
>
> On 7/21/09, mossianin_lbcmi@xxxxxxxxxx <mossianin_lbcmi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> For what it is worth, I have been dealing with an Agere/LSI modem with an
>> 11c1:0630 code since April and have tried multiple packages including the
>> suggested agrsm-20090418 with no luck.  I mention this because you have an
>> 0620 and would be very interested in what you use to get your modem working
>> as it may help with my 0630.
>>
>> Thanks.

>>> instructions.