Re: hugo, France kernel 2.6.28-11-generic

In case of keyboard and mouse failures when booting earlier kernels,
Ozan sent the following workaround.

<quote>

Thanks guys,

Now it works my agrsm chipset modem in ubuntu.  And hint for ubuntu.

Sometimes when you return old kernel in ubuntu mouse and keyboard
doesnt function.
To solve problem boot your old kernel in recovery mode. You need to
reinstall hal-info packet.
and to reinstall this packet run this command.
sudo apt-get --reinstall install hal-info

Best regards,

Ozan Sirin
</quote>

This in case that happens, otherwise things should work fine.

Regards,

Antonio