Re: Andre Dubuc, Canada, kernel 2.6.22.9-desktop586-1mdv -- Problems loading martian_modem

Hi Antonio,

Ooops - sorry, I missed that 'automate.sh' script -- I hadn't noticed it!

Yes, it works very well now -- thank you for your quick response and detailed
info.

What an absolutely wonderful project! Many thanks for bringing life back into
an old laptop and freeing the modem from its Windows Prison :)

Regards,
Andre