Re: Source for agrmodemlib.o/agrsm_core.o?

David, I should also mention that the your issue is not uncommon- people
with 64 bit systems also face this issue, since the core is compiled
only for 32-bit systems.

At this point we have two options, and nobody with the time or
experience to do them:
1. Pull the proprietary core in to a separate helper application, like
was done with the LTModem -> Martian drivers for lucent modems.
2. Decompile the proprietary core so that it may be recompiled for other
systems. The license does not explicitly state we may not
reverse-engineer the proprietary core, but it will require someone
proficient in ASM, as decompiling in to a high-level language such as C
will often fail.
Best,
Bjorn.