Re: Acer Aspire One running Linpus Linux Lite

Gunnar,

After rebooting
# tail -f /var/log/messages &

The attach the USB modem.  If it is not recognized:
# hsfconfig --help
# hsfconfig  --diagnose
send the output file written to /tmp/  to  "Support Jonathan"
<modem.support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>.  He is the expert on the Conexant modems
under lInux

MarvS