Re: Modem?

Ivo

 agrserial could be additionally added to /etc/module,
 to automate bootup  "sudo modprobe agrserial"
 But this on some Systems might cause a crash on bootup,
 which could only be repaired with a Rescue disk

So at your risk, just
$ sudo  gedit /etc/module
and add a single line:
agrserial

This together with the /etc/modprobe/agrsm  added by the agrsm-tools.deb
will together load the drivers on bootup and create the symbolic link:
  /dev/ttySAGR -->/dev/ttyAGR3

MarvS