Re: Major communications disruption, campus wide, for http://linmodems.technion.ac.il

Thaulat,

Please ALWAYS write to discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Indeed you want to reach a competent reader, and I am not one in that case (using RedHat, not Ubuntu, for example).

By the way please do not request Return Receipts as they disturb all readers of the list!

Thanks - Jacques

Thaulat Rahman wrote:

Great help Jacques,

I think i need to compile the kernel. Do u have any refenrence site for compiling with ubuntu 8.10 server. Im getting error. Thankx again.

Regards,

Thaulat Rahman Bin Habibullah Khan
Perwira Setia Technologies Sdn. Bhd.
NO. 6-2, Jalan Puteri 5/1, Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong Selangor Darul Ehsan,
H/P : 019-4722786
Tel : 03-80632801 ; Fax : 03-80632802
Email : thaulat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:thaulat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Web :  tech.perwirasetia.com <http://tech.perwirasetia.com>

Jacques Goldberg wrote:
Marv, Thaulat:

Done. The attached tarball is now visible.

A note ltmodem-for-faxing has been added.

Jacques

Marvin Stodolsky wrote:

Jacques,

Alexei provided us with a ltmodem (rather than martian) package that
was necessary to support faxing.  When you access the service again,
would you please make it visible in the ltmodem for 2006+ folder,
along with a note "ltmodem_for_fax.txt"
saying that the martian packages do not support faxing. Also send this
ltmodem tarball to me and Thaulat.

Marvin

On Thu, Apr 16, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Jacques Goldberg