Re: Toshiba Satellite 2410, modem setup help, country=Canada

The website was down for :
/begin quote by Jacques
Unfortunately,  this happens at the end of a long week vacation.

 I do not believe that the connection may be back before Sunday 10:00 AM GMT.

 Fortunately there are more people on vacations around the globe as
the linmodems activity has been very low (my mail is relayed by a box
which is never off).

 Sorry for the inconvenience.
/end quote
The website is back up.  Please try to download again.  Let us know if
you could get the file.

Regards,

Antonio