Re: Martin, US PCLinuxOS release 2009 (PCLinuxOS) for i586

Antomio reported Microsoft diagnostics:
Modem type: Agere Systems PCI-SV92EX Soft Modem
pci\ven_11c1&dev_0630&subsys_063011c1
which lines translates in Linux format:
PCI_ID 11c1:0630
which shows that it is in the  Agere Systems PCI-SV92 family,
i.e., a type which might be supported by the current agrsm code.

More tomorrow.

MarvS