Re: Graham, Canada kernel 2.6.24-23-generic

Hi Jacques,

I forgot about vcn! That's exactly what I need. I'll be back in
Vancouver in a couple of days. I'll do my testing when I get there.
Thanks.

For your info, the lower mainland only includes Vancouver and the
various suburbs and towns in the delta of the Fraser River. The delta
extends about 130 km inland to the town of Hope. the region between
the coast and the Rockies is usually referred as the interior. It
includes the Okanagan in the southern portion which is where the
orchards and lakes are. It also includes the Caribou/Chilcotin which
is mostly cattle ranches and forests in the northern portion. There's
also the north coast which has a few small towns on the edge of the
ocean. Lastly, Vancouver Island is off the lower mainland. It's about
400 km long and that's where Victoria is. The west coast of the island
has beaches which face directly onto the Pacific Ocean; Japan is on
the other side. Hope this satisfies your curiosity ;)

Thanks for your help,
Graham