Re: hda modem в убунту 8.10 х86_64

PP

For a x86_64 Ubuntu installation with:
"Audio device: ATI Technologies Inc SBx00 Azalia "
CLASS=0403
PCIDEV=1002:4383
SUBSYS=144d:c515
CHIP=0x11c11040

support is not possible because of a pre-compiled 32 bit component in
the agrsm code.  If you choose to replace your 64 bit installation
with a 32 bit (Intel architecture) installation, there will be a small
lose in performance, but the modem will be supported.

Hopefully, Agere/LSI will one day provide a 64 bit compile of the
Closed Source component.  They are certainly aware of the issue.

MarvS