Re: new dvr version does trick, 2.6.27 ubuntu

Hi Reid,

Sorry for not replying sooner - I have been out of email contact - I could
read but not reply. :-(

I recognised the compile errors you were getting as those that were fixed
by the rht-10 release, so glad you managed to get that sorted.

Good luck with sorting the configuration - I'm afraid that isn't my forte.
If the FAQ turns out to be out of date, let me know and I'll get it updated.

Best regards,

    Robert (pctel driver maintainer)