data cable connectivity problem,pls sir help me.

sir
   i have nokia 5300 mobile,my data cable type is DKE-2 and my os is
REDHAT ENTERPRISE LINUX SERVER(2.6.18-8. e l 5Xen) and Actuly i want
to access internet through my mobile.but the problem is that.
when i connect data cable into my pc then my pc continously getting
restarted until to disconnect the data cable.i cant to connect data
cable into my linux.pls sir help me in deatils how to connect the data
cable and access the internet through my mobile.thanking u

                    yours faithfully

                  nasim akhtar