Re: agere modem 11c1:0620 on Ubuntu Intrepid.eml

Bart,
 Go ahead and test.

Bjorn,
   The deb variants are just conversions from the original rpm format.
The source packages are at http://linux.zsolttech.com/linmodem/agrsm/
For Ubuntu users, I've been doing the compiles and putting the
compiled drivers in kernel-version specific installer packages.

Marvin