Re: Fw: Enviando por correo electrónico: ModemData

Alex,

Support type needed or chipset:	11c11040

Do it in several steps, First update your kernel to 2.6.24-19-generic,
it is advisable.  Why because their is a precompiled driver for your
modem:

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz

After you download & install the kernel download and extract the above
package.  extract it with
$ tar -zxvf agrsm-ubuntu8.0.4.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz
$ cd agrsm*
$ sudo ./setup
should setup the modem for you.

Otherwise look at the howto's in the below page so that you can try to
compile your own package.  This one is a little harder to do, but you
can try if you want.

 At http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/

Regards,

Antonio