Re: unable to connect with internal modem under Ubuntu

Devon,

Before you try to connect again, please run
$ sudo ifconfig eth0 down
then
attempt to connect with wvdial
$ sudo wvdial

Please report back to see if you can connect with this.  Block device
eth0 will interfere with the connection, it is best to turn it off and
try to connect again without it.

Regards,

Antonio