Re: Agere HDA modem 11c11040

Timur,

Thanks for the report. You have gotten further along on a Ubuntu
System and 2.6.27 kernel than others yet reporting.

But use of wvdial tools rather than minicom is generally recommended.
Please after loading the drivers:
$ sudo ln -s  /dev/ttyAGS3   /dev/ttySAGR
$ sudo wvdialconf  /etc/wvdial.conf

If successful, edit in your IP info with:
$ sudo gedit   /etc/wvdial.conf
and try a dialout with:
$ sudo wvdial

Please report back to the List, not me directly. Bjorn is our expert
on these 11c11040 chipset modems.

MarvS