RE: BrianVoss, Canada kernel 2.6.24-19-generic

MarvS and Antonio,

Thank you both very much for your help. I am up and running again, although can't seem to do better tha 26400 bps. My basic problem was not specifying 'hardy' when searching for the ubuntu package downloads. That got me the incompatible packages.

I can now establish a dial up connection by opening two terminals, issuing

	$ sudo martian_modem

in one and

	$ sudi wvdial

in the other.

Is there a way to simplify this process? Say, automatically set up martian_modem on startup?

Brian