Please Unsubscribe me

Hello
           I do appreciate all of the good information but it is just too much for me right now. I spend almost all of my time reading stuff that I don't understand. I am going to just buy a motorola  V.Everything external that I read about in the forums. I will resubscribe at a later time when I gain some understanding.
                                                                                        Thank You Very Much
                                                                                              MJ (Donna's Son)