Re: further help1Niesha Mahepath-USA kernel 2.6.24-19 generic

Shanie,

Did you install the packages:

linux-libc-dev and libc6-dev?

from the install CD, If not included on your install CD, search for them at http://packages.ubuntu.com

Then you can try to run
$ make
$ sudo make install

then
$ sudo modprobe martian_dev
$ sudo martian_modem

opening the other terminal and
$ sudo wvdialconf /etc/wvdial.conf

should find the modem, but you need to get the linux-libc-dev and libc6-dev packages first.  I believe that they are needed, unless Marv and others can point otherwise.  Please get them, and install them.  If the compilation does not work, then let us know so that others can help as well.

Regards,

Antonio