De: Marvin Stodolsky [mailto:marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx]
Enviado el: martes, 07 de octubre de 2008 3:05
Para: Miguel Perez
CC: discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto: Re: Very Important

Miguel,

Use the  Ubuntu 5.10 install disk to setup a  partition 1, 10 Gig
partition at the start of the disk, a 10 Gig partition 2 at the end of
the disk, a partition 3 of 10 Gig next from the end.   Set partition I
as bootable.  Just abort the install at this point, while preserving
the partitons. You may have to simply turn off the power to do this

Install Windows in partition 1
During or afterward, have Windows setup the remaining 10 Gigs as a
VFAT extended partition, which will be READ/WRITE from either Win of
Linux.

Use whatever Ubuntu install disk will work to install to partition 2.

Report back.

MarvS