Re: my modem is hsf or hcf ? or what my modem: i act what you say but get error

Fedora users,

What is the counterpart in a Fedora system of the file  below
on my Ubuntu system there is  a file

MarvS

# /etc/discover.conf: hardware detection settings

# Default settings:
#
# Enable the PCI, USB, IDE, and SCSI bus scans:
enable pci,usb,ide,scsi
# Enable the PCMCIA scan too:
enable pcmcia
# The ISA bus scan causes problems on some machines, and is slow,
# so we might not want to scan these devices:
enable isa
#disable isa
# The parallel and serial scans cause problems on some machines too:
disable parallel,serial

# Scan for the following types of hardware at boot time:
#boot bridge,cdrom,disk,ethernet,ide,scsi,sound,usb,video
boot all
## end

is the a similar file on your Fedora

MarvS