Re: Usama Akkad, SY ,I don't receive messages any more

Usama is still a list member.  If his email was persistently bouncing,
he would have been dropped from the list.  That is, by the way, an
acceptable (to me) method of unsubscribing if nothing else work.  Just
bounce back all email from linmodems and before long it will stop.
-russ