Re: Usama Akkad, SY ,I don't receive messages any more

Usama

This message is being sent to you, both directly and through the List server.
If you don't receive both, there certainly is a problem.
Ir may be the Syrian government is blocking Lists originating in the USA.

Russell,
    Please check whether Usama is still a List member.

MarvS