Re: scanModem update

Looks like you've got yourself a 11c11040 modem... Welcome to the club :)

We have a precompiled package available for your system, here:
http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz

Unless I'm mistaken, you download it, extract it with 'tar -zxvf
<filename>' then run the setup script in the folder that was extracted -
just 'sudo ./setup' if I remember correctly. You need root permissions
to do so, because it installs several kernel modules.

My apologies for the slightly vague instructions, as Marv is the one to
handle the precompiled packages- I deal with helping users build them
completely from source.

Best,
Bjorn.