Re: Thomas, Kazakhstan, kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

Thomas,

Please send to the List, not direct to me as I am rarely online.
Try once more after a reboot.
$ sudo wvdial

  If still failure
$ hsfconfig --help
$ sudo hsfconfig --dumpdiag
which write to the /tmp/  folder. Send the output to: "Support
(Jonathan)" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,

MarvS