Re: 11c11040 (Agere) Success, fax no

Hi,
There goes my theory that sysconfig is global across
distros... I use SuSE, which doesn't have
/etc/modules.

Sure, feel free to point anyone and everyone to this
info, the more people we can convince to go Linux, the
better :) - hardware support is a BIG issue.

Bjorn.

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/HOWTO-Agere-11c11040-HDA.html
> alsa-drivers
> > > > >

> alsa-driver-1.0.17/alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c
> me
> > > from

=== message truncated ===

http://www.flickr.com/gift/