Re: 11c11040 (Agere) Success, fax no

Hi,
There's a file in /etc/sysconfig that you can edit, I
have my modules loading at boot too :)
Beware- your distro may have other ways of letting you
do this through a GUI or so, but I chose the sysconfig
method since it is fairly universal across distros.

Edit /etc/sysconfig/kernel and find the line
MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT and add "agrmodem agrserial" to
the line (mine is MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT="agrmodem
agrserial".

Restart your machine and they will be automatically
loaded, you can then point your dialler to
/dev/ttyAGS3.

Bjorn.

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/HOWTO-Agere-11c11040-HDA.html