Re: Intel536ep and kernel 2.6.26

Carlos,

The cost of having two places where the same information is stored is that
they cannot and will never be synchronized.
The cost of having two or more sites preparing "versions" independently is
that very soon files carrying the same name will have very different
contents.
Net result: fooling potential users, in particular beginners, that is,
exactly the opposite of what you are trying to reach.

Jacques