Re: Mic Houghton, USA, kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

Mic,

Error 19 is the following: (from man pppd)

       19     We failed to authenticate ourselves to the peer.

Wait a little bit and try the connection again.  If it still fails try to add a line "Stupid Mode = 1", and it might work.  If it fails again after you try that.

Copy the results and attach them here and open up another terminal and cut + paste from output of

$ sudo tail -f /var/log/messages

Hope this helps get you online.

Regards,

Antonio