Re: 11c11040 modem with agrsm-ubuntu8.04.1-2.6.24-19-generic.tar.gz and othre kernels

Hi Robert,
Looks like we're going to be building the modules from
scratch here...
So, let me check if I've got everything straight:
1. Your kernel version is 2.6.24-19?
What version of the ALSA modules do you have loaded?
(command is 'cat /proc/asound/version')? This is
critical to know. We DO have drivers for both ALSA
1.0.15 and 1.0.16 and newer, but which you can use
depends on the version of ALSA your kernel shipped
with. (As such, have you installed a new version of
alsa-driver since then?)

Looking forward to your reply,
Bjorn.

--- Marvin Stodolsky <marvin.stodolsky@xxxxxxxxx>