Re: Problem with slmodemd

I just noted that modprobe slamr now seems to find a modem too. Here's what it
says in dmesg:

[37395.519462] slamr: SmartLink AMRMO modem.

However, modprobe prints an error to console:

# modprobe slamr
FATAL: Module ungrab_winmodem not found.

Maybe this is the problem? Were can I get this module from?
Using this device for slmodemd doesn't work yet:

# slmodemd --country=GERMANY /dev/slamr0
error: mdm setup: cannot open dev `/dev/slamr0': No such device
error: cannot setup device `/dev/slamr0'

Best regards,
Victor