Re: Agere 11C11040 Modem on HDA cards. (Menedas)

This is likely because we're using an older version of
ALSA driver... the newer one likely had changes to
accommodate more sound cards.

Before I forget, you DID try ' sudo modprobe agrmodem
--force-modversion' right?

Bjorn.

--- menedas <menedas@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hm, what is still differnt to mine system?
>
> There is also something strange. With the
> snd-hda-intel.ko compiled by me copied into right
> directoy I don't have the Master track/volume
> anymore.
>

> Bjorn Wielens wrote:
> > Hi Menedas,
> > Sorry it didn't work out... The good news is that
> with
> > your help we've managed to get quite far- Roan
> almost
> > has his working, note his last message:
> >
> > ...but i don't have dir

'/lib/modules/2.6.24-19-generic/kernel/sound/pci/hda/'
> > on
> > my system so i copied file 'snd-hda-intel.ko' to

'/lib/modules/2.6.24-19-generic/ubuntu/sound/alsa-driver/pci/hda'

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.