Re: 11C11040: packages for Fedora and blues on x86_64

Axel

If you have space for another few gig partition, you could just to the
32 bit install whole.  Grub handles booting between alternate Linux
partitions fine.
If you have already put /home it its own partition,
/home could be shared between both installations.

MarvS