Re: Max Italy, 11c11040

Max,

Fax support if any, resides in the pre-compiled code components.
There was troublesome fax service for the ltmodem (digital signal
processing) chipset predecessor or the agrsm.  But I have no idea
whether it was incorporated tin the agrsm code.

If you don't get responses to standard Fax query lines,
assume it is not there.

 At http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/smartlink/
the  slmodem-2.9.11-20080629.tar.gz  contains a fax/ folder, with
routines that worked, and should not be unique to that software/modem.

Test some and report back.

MarvS