Re: Max Italy, 11c11040

Hi Max!
Congrats! It's great news to hear you were able to get it working!

With regards to the mixer channels in ALSA, those are provided by the snd-hda-intel module( so changing mixer version likely won't help). Since we've gone back to an older version than you had before, we have 'undone' some of the fixes.

If you want to use a newer version of the ALSA module, you'd need to upgrade your kernel to one that ships with ALSA 1.0.16 or 1.0.17.
Happy modeming,
Bjorn.

Max wrote:
I couldn't believe it! It works great! Tested only 2 minutes connection but it worked like a charm. You are great. Don't have words to thank you.
Now I have a last problem, audio system seem to be ok, but mixer have lost
master slider and substituted with headphone volume, alsa ncurses mixer shows it as well, could be adviceable and useful to install 1.0.15 mixer?

Max

PS My ASUS Notebook thanks you, he only has Memory Stick reader left to get to work but it seems to be not supported by now.