Re: Max Italy, 11c11040

While is shouldn't afffect functionality, a new extra/ folder is the
preferred place for modules that don't come with the distribution.
One can with root permission ( using sudo under Ubuntu) first make a
temporary definition
SITE=/lib/modules/`uname -r`/extra

Test with:
$ echo $SITE
/lib/modules/2.6.24-19-generic/extra
for my system with 2.6.24-19-generic kernel

Create the folder
$ sudo  mkdir -p $SITE

WIthin the folder in which the new drivers.ko  are:
$ sudo cp*.ko  $SITE/

Check
$ ls -l $SITE
should show agrmodem.ko  & agrserial.ko