Agere Systems HDA Modem

I don't know if any of the info below is new to anybody but I have been searching around Agere's web site (LSI in fact) and I have sent a message to them enquiring about Linux drivers. The reply will be interesting I suppose. Anyway, the following link and the attached PDF will give some insight for those who have this modem.

http://www.lsi.com/networking_home/networking_products/modem_chip_sets/pc_modems/sv92a3/index.html

--

Kind regards,

Graeme.