Re: HOWTO for Agere 11C11040 Modem on HDA cards. (Roan, menedas, & others)

Hi Menedas,
It's more about the version of the drivers (which
version of ALSA makes a difference in which driver set
we use... so if you've installed 1.0.16, then we
should be okay.) . Now we know ALSA works and has
detected the modem, we can continue.

Your drivers should be the new version, but the mixer
is part of alsa-tools, which is still version 1.0.15.
(I asked this to find out what ALSA version came with
your system.)

I will be sending some files tonight that contain
driver code.

Best,
Bjorn.

http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com.