bye

Hi all, I'm giving up getting my modem to work on Linux. I'm gunna remove linux after all to free up disk space since I can't use the internet.

Can you please remove me from your list? I tried sending a message here: announce-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and it correctly identified the email wschlanger@xxxxxxxxx as wanting to be removed, then I sent a message to the confirmaton email, but I am still getting messages from the list! Any help here is appreciated.

Thanks,
Willow