Agere 11c11040 module building success - 2.6.25.5

Hello Bjorn,

do you patch the HDA Alsa symbols? there is some error there...

http://linmodems.technion.ac.il/packages/ltmodem/11c11040/hda_symbols.patch

patch it, recompile and reload snd-hda-codec module and then recompile the
Agere driver, the module must load without force options.

The Alsa version 1.0.14 has these symbols, you can test with it for to
confirm that the Agere driver works in your hardware, and then to search
the Alsa error, although i think that your hda symbols don't load
successfully.
For verify the symbols load correctly to do this: grep -i
snd_hda_codec_read /proc/kallsyms and grep -i snd_hda_codec_write
/proc/kallsyms

Regards.