[Fwd: 11c11040 modem chipset : Agere D40] WORKS OK

Hello, list

The modem Agere 11c11040 works OK in kernel 2.6.22 of UBUNTU, an other
more newer.

Is necessary update in source:

in source file driver, serial26.c:

#define UPF_BOOT_ONLYMCA (1 << 22)

in alsa-driver of kernel (if this isn't already):

symbols for snd_hda_codec_read and snd_hda_codec_write

EXPORT_SYMBOL(snd_hda_codec_read);
EXPORT_SYMBOL(snd_hda_codec_write);

in files:

alsa-kernel/pci/hda/hda_codec.c
pci/hda/hda_codec.c
sound/pci/hda/hda_codec.c

This is necessary because de agere source has own it HDA interface, but i
don't know why the ALSA SOURCE don't exports those symbols since 1.0.14
version

Regards.